Scottish Elected Members COVID-19 Network – Knowledge Hub group
COSLA have set up a space for elected members to share good practice on carrying out their roles and responsibilities during the outbreak, in particular their community leadership and governance roles. The latest information from COSLA will be shared to the group, along with other useful resources that can help members at this time.
Signing up to Knowledge Hub is easy:
- Go to: https://khub.net/sign-up
- Complete the registration form and you will be sent an email verification.
- Click the link in the email you receive to verify your account.
- Go to https://khub.net and sign in with the password you created at registration.
- Once you’ve logged in, go to the group direct to request to join: https://khub.net/group/scottish-elected-members-coronavirus-network
Improvement Service resources for elected members
Support Vulnerable People
Child Poverty and COVID-19 (Briefing Note)
Health and Wellbeing
Governance and Leadership
COVID-19: Support for Councils
Information about IS support for councils during the COVID-19 pandemic.
COVID-19: Council Good Practice
A collection of case studies showing how Scotland's councils have responded to COVID-19.
Scenario Planning Toolkit
Scenario planning supports and informs the strategic planning process by providing a set of tools for thinking about the future and exploring possibilities of what that might look like.