The Improvement Service has achieved certification to the internationally recognised ISO27001:2017 standard, establishing it as one of the leaders in its field.
This independent assessment was conducted by the British Assessment Bureau, a leading Certification Body, and demonstrates the Improvement Service’s commitment to keeping its data, staff and premises secure.
The Improvement service has now earned the right to display the British Assessment Bureau quality shield and ISO27001:2017 logo to demonstrate its conformance to the standard.
ISO 27001 is the internationally recognised Information Security Management Standard that proves an organisation’s commitment to the security of their customer, employee and shareholder information. With ISO 27001 in place, the Improvement Service is to minimise risks to potential data security breaches and reduce errors and costs, while demonstrating credibility and trust.
The benefits of certification to ISO 27001 include:
- Proving to clients and customers that their information is held securely
- Demonstrating operational excellence
- Minimising the risk of potential data security breaches
- Protecting the corporate brand and reputation
- Reducing errors and costs
- Increasing business profitability
- Engaging employees