Money touches every aspect of our lives. Money guidance is often given as part of wider services provided by many different types of organisations and practitioners. You may be a youth worker, a volunteer or providing assistance to vulnerable people. The network is designed to give you the support and information that can help make it easier for you to talk to others about their money worries.
The ‘Money Guiders’ programme seeks to help organisations and practitioners deliver money guidance well throughout the UK. The Improvement Service will be developing the practitioner learning network in Scotland, supporting a wide range of individuals across all sectors that deliver any form of money guidance.
Join the network
You can join if you’re involved in delivering money guidance in any capacity as an individual or as an organisation. Registration and anything to do with the network is free.
- Access to a growing online community of Money Guiders in Scotland
- Being able to ask questions and share experiences
- Finding out about events and other learning opportunities
- Learning to develop in your role
- Feeling more confident in talking to customers about their money
- Progressing professionally
- Develop employees in the key areas of money guidance
- Increase service effectiveness and capacity
- Attract and retain talent
- Maximise funding opportunities
- Help your customers further
As the Money Guiders network gets underway and starts to develop, we’ll update this page. But in the meantime you can find out more by visiting the Money and Pension Service Money Guiders pages.