The Change Managers Network (CMN) was formed in January 2015.
It was created to give local authorities a network to coordinate the sharing of good practice and facilitate discussion on change and transformation. It is operated by the Change Management Team at the Improvement Service who offer support to the 32 Scottish local authorities and their partners.
On the network you could find the following:
- A space where you can ask the members of the network for help and support & assist others with their queries
- Updates from the Change Team on work we are involved with
- Access to free events, webinars and opportunities
- Tools and templates for considering through the development of a project idea right through to delivery
- Reports, research and documentation on key topics to help with you projects
- A place to share and capture good practice examples and lessons learned
Information within the network is reviewed on a regular basis. We are always looking to develop so any feedback would be most welcome. Please feel free to email us using the email address provided below.
To access the network, visit the Knowledge Hub.
Please note that our network is for those that work within the public sector, therefore to be granted access you need to sign up using your public sector email address.