The IS exists to support and mobilise resources for councils and partners to deliver excellent services, improve outcomes and reduce inequalities. We provide a range of improvement support to councils and their partners to support a step change in productivity and efficiency, to support the delivery of improved outcomes and to support thinking about future resilience and sustainability.
- We shape our products and services to meet the needs of councils and their partners.
- We work closely with COSLA, SOLACE and other relevant bodies to inform the types of support that we provide to local government and its partners.
- We are open to working with all councils and their partners.
- We will engage with councils, their partners and other relevant stakeholders to learn and to share that learning in turn.
- We will promote measurable improvements in outcomes.